Wednesday, February 4, 2009

He did it again

Well if you have read my earlier post about my puppy, you knew I was aggravated with him about chewing things up. Well within the last week, he has eaten or destroyed three things.







This is what I found when we came home the other evening. he tore to sheads his pillow that was in his cage. He was up to his knees in fluff.








He also got ahold of my oldest daughters i pod charger and chewed that into pieces. (But my daughter was also told to pick it up off the floor or the dog may eat it). Guess he thought it looked good.

Then one morning I found this hand and foot on the floor. It once belonged to my daughters barbie doll. He definitely has a chewing problem.

2 comments:

Mom of Three said...

I love the picture of him in his cage with the fluff!

Second, where is the rest of the Barbie!?!

Steph said...

I threw the barbie away. Didnt want him to eat anymore of it. LOL