Monday, January 19, 2009

Stupid Dog

I have not been able to write anything on my blog since last week because my puppy decided to chew through my cord to my computer keyboard.
He has a bad habit of chewing trough electric cords.
He has already chewed through my cord to my digital camera printer dock,(which I am having a hard time replacing), my sisters cord to her lamp, and now the keyboard.
I think he has a death wish by electrocution, which somehow he has avoided so far.
So, i finally got a new(used) keyboard, and he better not chew through this one.
Any suggestions on how to keep him from chewing through cords.(besides pulling his teeth)

6 comments:

Mom of Three said...

Oh yeah! Copper chewed our lamp cords and phone cords when he was a pup.

And don't EVEN get me started on the rabbit!

Steph said...

Lol Copper is my dogs name too!

A New Life said...

LOL maybe he likes the taste of the COPPER wire.

that girl said...

whatever, you 3 aren't funny.

A New Life said...

LOL awww come on you have to admit it is kinda funny... COPPER chewing on COPPER Wires :) Stupid Dog!!!

Steph said...

I have to admit I did laugh at mamma green's comment