Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Goofy Kids

My kids discovered a little closet above my big closet in my bedroom today. I use it to store extra blankets in. Well they decided to climb up in there and play in it as a club house. I walked into my bedroom and this is what I saw.......






















Here is my youngest two, just got caught!

























Awhile later my oldest daughter climbed up.....



















Some how they all three got up there and even put the pup with them!! LOL

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

All kids should have a cool spot like that!

A New Life said...

Remember the Hall Closet??? We use to do that LOL.
Except we at least weren't 7 ft. off the ground.
How did they all get up there???
Too Cute!

Steph said...

They climbed on a chair then used there monkey toes and pushed them selves up the door.LOL

Mom of Three said...

C1 and C2 would love a spot like that!

that girl said...

are you sure the bottom of that shelf they sit on will hold them?

A New Life said...

Well I guess when she finds them at the bottom of the closet below that... she'll know

Steph said...

They even asked if i would climb up. I told them NO!!