Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tuesday Morning

This is the conversation that took place in our house this morning 2 minutes before the bus arrived.
Me: Kids, coat and backpack, hats and gloves.
Child 1: Wheres my coat?
Child 2: Wheres my backpack?
Me: Its probably in your room.
C1: Mom, did you sign my homework book?
C2: Did you sign mine?
Me: I don't know, check.
C2 : I need a snack .
Me: I need you to get your coat and things on.
C2: I cant find my hat.
Me: Its right here, get it on.
C1 : Can you open the door?(He had his gloves on)
C2: Did you get me a snack? I don't like that one, I want something else.
Me: You need to hurry, the bus will be here any minute. And I'm not taking you to school if you miss the bus.(Yeah right!!!)
C1: Can you open the door mom,please!
Me: I will when the bus is here.
C1: But I want to go out now.
Me: Its to cold, just wait in the house.
C2 : Can you zip my coat, I cant with my gloves on.
Me: (Looking out the window) Bus is here, have a good day! Love you and see you after school.
C1: Bye
C2: Whats for supper tonight?
Me: Goodbye.

Quite house for now

5 comments:

that girl said...

nice talk this AM! see you later, am in the office later today.

Mom of Three said...

Don't you just love the peace and quiet that follows a conversation like that?

Steph said...

yes I do :)

Sherri said...

That's funny!! Isn't it fun trying to rush kids out the door?

A New Life said...

LOL!!! Well I know who was already worried about supper. WOW what an am conversation.